The LS450 laser and engraving machine provides high performance and flexibility on a variety of materials. The cutting speed of 150 mm/sec combined with our software provide a quality solution for production needs at an affordable price. Our machines are used across all market sectors from industry to hobby crafts. We also can provide cutting solutions tailored to your requirements. Ardmel offer an in-house laser cutting and engraving service for our customers from small to larger quantities.
Cutting and engraving of:
Textiles, Leather, plastics, wood, paper. Sign making materials e.g. Rectro reflective films and self adhesive films, Stencils, card, acrylic,
Quality and Accuracy:
* CO2 gas laser tube 60W output power
* The water cooling system cools the laser tube to increase the lifespan.
* USB Data transfer to machine
* Cutting speeds up to 150mm/sec & engraving speed of 1500mm/sec to an accuracy of 0.05mm
* Automatic cut off laser tube operation if pressure drops avoiding any damage to the laser tube.
* Under bed suction blower removing smoke and keep the material firmly fixed to the working table.
* Safety hatch interlock to disable the machine when the hatch is open
* Separate X and Y directional control cards allowing independent X and Y moving of the head.
* Inbuilt air compressor enabling rapid cooling of cut material without the need of external compressed air.
* DSP control system for smooth head movement
* Single head cutting.
Software and Controls:
Ability to read and edit different file formats – A1, BMP, DXF, PLT, DST,
Compatible with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photo shop, Auto Cad, Scoreline.
Cutting Route optimisation enabling minimum changeover times between cutting
Origin output, instant output, defined origin output features suiting different applications
Layer processing order giving the ability to change the cutting sequence on operation.
Array, rotate, mirror, offset, object dimension and invert features.
Ability to simulate the cut or the engraving on the software before cutting
Freedom to use multiple layers enabling different power settings for different areas of the same work piece.
Easy manipulation of the machine maximum output power, speed, cutting origin and machine operation mode.
Power requirements: 220V A/C Freq: 50Hz
Laser type: Hermetic and detachable CO2 tube
Laser current: 0-22mA
Maximum Laser output power: 60W
Maximum Cutting speed: 150mm/s
Maximum engraving speed: 1500mm/s
Cooling water temperature: 40°C and below
Wavelength: 10.62um meeting GB11748-89 standard